Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Biyernes, Marso 9, 2012

No School! Internet! Meme Combo!

Hey peeps...

So today, friday,

We students have no classes! Because we behaved and yadda, yadda....
But the higher graders have classes, so we're lucky...

Well, they are taking their N.A.T exams or something...
And if you don't know N.A.T, then search for it...
We didn't take it yet, but next year, or when I'm in a higher grade, I guess I will...

Anyways, we were informed yesterday so we celebrated by screaming and walking around...
When I went home, I opened the computer and I noticed something...

The "something" to get the internet connection was gone, so I freaked out!
So I kept calling my mom like 13 or 14 times...
Then when she called me she's like "What? What's wrong?!"
And I answered, I guess with "WHERE'S THE GLOBE BROADBAND!??!?!?!?!?"
(Source of photo : 9gag )


 
 Maybe her face was like...

And I planned to go 9gaggin' all day but..oh well!

--

Okay, about the meme combo...

Since me, Marie, and Janisse were like walking at the open court I started the conversation or...here's a chatbox...

Me: Hey guys, do you have the assignment in HKS?
 Marie: Oh no! I forgot!
Janisse: Me too!
Me: Me, I'm gonna call my mom and if she doesn't answer, I'll choose for her!
Marie: Can I copy yours?
Me: er....I guess.
Marie: Me gusta -does the Me Gusta face-
Janisse: Can I copy too?
Me: Me Nos Gustaso -does the Poker Face-
Janisse: Oh, you do not want me to copy from you...Okay..

...

Then I quickly told Marie the meme of the guy saying "okay..." that's sad...
so...ya know...

so... here I am...posting this blog..

Anyway, I haven't been posting enough so, I'll pay it back! So you just wait!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento