Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Biyernes, Mayo 4, 2012

"Knock,Knock" "Who's There?" ...... ART BLOCK

Hey peeps...

At the start of Summer, my mom and step dad started cleaning a part of the house, and my mom found one of her "College Notebooks", so she gave one for me, she said to do anything with it..
I first didn't know what to do with it, but one day I drew on a page and made it a sketch pad somehow..
But yesterday, I finished the whole notebook with my "beautiful" drawings...

So, I told my mom, and when she got home from work, she brought a sketch pad, and I instantly drew on it but...
When I drew...I thought it looked ugly/weird/crappy...
And when I drew more, the worst it got...
So yeah...I think it's called...

ART BLOCK

I think it's the worst thing that can ever happen to an artist...
So, I decided to improve my drawings and draw on the new sketch pad soon..
But my problem now is drawing the bodies...
The head, eyes, and hair are so perfect but...
the bodies are so hard...
You have to make sure the body isn't too small or too big..
So, that's my current problem now erz...

Anyway, to all the artists out there...

WATCH OUT! Art Block might come to you too!

.
.
.
.

That's All~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento