Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Linggo, Disyembre 23, 2012

Draftin' along...-__-

Hey peeps...

Sorry for the long...well VERY long absence but...I HAVE RETURNED...

SO.. we had our Christmas Party the other day!! It was fun! But..I wore shoes that gave me quite a wound, an X'mas Party tradition...

I got a tri-triple combo for X'mas Party errors...

Grade 4:
Uncomfortable shirt
Grade 5:
Uncomfortable pants
GRADE 6:
UNCOMFORTABLE SHOES

..er...not one of my best but the things that turned it around were.. TEH PRESENTS>>

its a long story, but I'm gonna get to those soon...

..

So, I have a friend named Francine...
She kept telling me about her life, her mistakes...sounds like me, no? (I guess you guys can't agree since I didn't tell you but I'll get to those soon...pretty soon..)

So she said to a friend about something (or a person) but Francine said it was her opinion, but her friend believed her and told that "person" and they(and friends of "person") hate her a bit(or more)...

So, personally, I think her life is like she's driving a racecar, and then she decided to go to the left path, but it was wrong, and she kept going to a wrong path and she's well.. wrong somehow...

My life is like a shoe , lolol no really.
Im a shoe and then I stepped on a gum, and then at first I thought it was ok, but later on, it was annoying me, I can't do anything... I tried talking to the gum, telling the gum to leave. Asked help from another shoe, but it won't leave me alone... And until now its still stuck...

But the rest of this story, (and my life) well... I'll get to those soon, k?

---

Ya' noticed from the title "Draftin' Along -__-" because, well I keep making drafts... I never complete... So Imma trying all my might to complete them, even this, but Imma pretty sure, I will complete this..

...

Soo...it's almost X-mas correct?? Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!
(and a happy new year :) )

The thing I love about X'mas is the presents! But not only that but...MY MOM'S SPECIAL SPAGHETTI!!!

but those stories, ..uh.. I'll get to them tomorrow!

..

Anyways, more blog posts will come tomorrow, and more fun(maybe), exciting(not really), news (or reminders)..

And thus, I click "Publish"

...await for my next post...


... mwuahah.. :P


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento