Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

Chinese New Year / Year of the Dragon

Okay guys!

This also happened to me yesterday...

We were entering the mall, until my mom said if we can look at the charms before we eat lunch..

I said "Sure, yeah!"

So we went to buy charms!

I bought the "Dragon Charm" and my mom bought the "Rooster Charm"

We were also told to make 3 wishes...

I wished for three things...

1. Money
2. Health
3. Luck

My mom's wish were about health and promotion in work or something...

And then we looked at our charts where who we're compatible with...

I was compatible with the "Rooster" (my mom) and my "kaaway" is the "Dog" (my dad)
My Mom is compatible with the "Dragon" (me) and her "kaaway" is the "Dog" (still my dad)
My Brother(Rabbit) is compatible with the "Dog" (my dad) and his "kaaway" is the "Rooster" (my mom)

LOL!

That's all~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento