Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Miyerkules, Enero 18, 2012

Enchanted Kingdom

Hello all~

I just wanted to say, I am going to E.K (Enchanted Kingdom) Tomorrow!

I am soo gonna enjoy it!

Have you guys  heard "Anchors Away" there? Well it's been a few years, so I finally have the urge to ride!

Wish me luck guys!

Oh and I will be bloggin' again at Friday, 4:00 or at least 4:30!

P.S

Have you guys heard "The Three Tragedies of the Kagamine Twins?"
Well you should watch it! Because the little part of the video, I found the bit of "Daughter of Evil/Servant of Evil"

Here ya go guys!

Okay time to credit people about this video!

Character Design, Animation, Illustrating the Main....


Nagy Yo


Directing, Set Designing Background...


This is Why P


Director of Photography, Animation Color Design....


Yuki


------


You guys have to thank the people who created this video!
And also Vocaloid for making Rin and Len Kagamine, Hatsune Miku, etc.


Okay guys, That is all~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento