Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

Tablet

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late updates, I got busy :3
(well mostly with Facebook)

I went grocery shopping with my mom yesterday, and I saw a Tablet(The one that looks like an Ipad) and I was like...

(Source of photo: 9gag)

I was so happy, but then my mom said I'll get it sometime in February and I was like "OMG, Thank you!"

But then she said after a few minutes, "You'll get it after March when you get good grades.."

Then I was like....


(Source of photo: Facebook)

My mouth said: "Oh man...ok.."
My brain said: "I'll try hard!"
My heart said: "Isn't there another way?"

Anyway, I'm still in the top 10 at my school.
I managed to stay in my place.
And also I have enough money for the tablet already since I have an allowance...
The tablet was like 4999 or something..well..something close to 5000

So..all I have to do is wait for months and study hard no matter how hard it takes me...

That's all~



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento