Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Biyernes, Enero 6, 2012

A Few Days 'Til School

2011 was such a year for me but I have to say goodbye to it and give a warm welcome to 2012!


Sometimes I hate it how people keep saying "It's the end of the world!" but nobody proved that it will really happen. Maybe we all think that it's the end of the world because of the movie "2012". I was also scared because of that movie but I try to keep my mind off of it. Hehe... ^^"
Anyways, it'll be school soon. I'm studying but I have to study hard since when we come back, after a few days it'll be exam. Phew, time sure flies. It's like the first day of school, first you go like being quiet, and shy but then the next day you'll have lots of friends and enjoy the year.
2011 gives me many memories but I wonder what kind of happenings/events 2012 will give me...


I can't wait!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento