Gumi-san~

Gumi-san~
i'm an epic MEGPOID fan~

Biyernes, Enero 20, 2012

*Update* Enchanted Kingdom

Okay guys, I told you in my other blog post that I will go to E.K and ride on Anchors Away, and yes I did..

Man! My legs were shaking since the start! I kept screaming, I just hope I didn't scream at my cousin's ear ^^"

Some of us rode on Space Shuttle but I didn't join, I might scream mah heart out..

The boys went to the horror thingy-majig...

They told me and my cousin about the painting of the lady that looks like it's blinking, the monsters, the train guy, the statues that look fake but move!

I told them if we're still classmates next year, I will say yes to all rides EXCEPT Anchors Away, cuz I almost couldn't take a step after we rode that..

The best rides there were Log Jam, Anchors Away, and Rio Grande. The others were fun!

That's all~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento